-->

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Golden Oldie Thursday #3

Yay, it's Thursday!  I love this challenge because it allows for so much freedom in what you can do.  I also like that I can do it in the middle of the week because I can keep it simple.  Today's theme is "blue" so I chose these colors:
  • Revlon Dreamer
  • Milani Bolting Blue
  • Ulta Blues Cruise
I started with one coat of my white undie followed by 3 coats of Dreamer.  This beautiful light blue doesn't have the best application.  It was streaky and didn't level out well.  I will say that where my polish is stored is fairly cold and that may have something to do with it.  The Revlon brush is great though.  I used 2 coats of Blues Cruise on my pointer finger.  I then added 1 coat of Seche Vite and started stamping with Bolting Blue.  How well it stamped was surprising as it isn't a very opaque polish.  I used BM-H02, BM-319 & BM-H01 for this mani.


I love these colors for a winter look.  I haven't done anything with winter yet this year and boy is it WINTER here!

post signature

Take a look at the other brilliant looks for today's theme:

No comments :

Post a Comment