-->

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Tea Party #2

For my second look in this challenge, I went with something simple and delicate.  Who doesn't love pink tea cups?  Here is my interpretation of these pretty cups!
I am also working with my photography skills these days...I think I have made some progress in learning the manual settings on my camera.  :)
  • Sally Hansen I Pink I Can
  • Mundo de Unas White
  • Mash-36  & SH208 (stamping plates)
These are really pretty!  I found the picture on Pinterest...it led to an Etsy site that sold it in 2012 so I didn't include the link in the photo below.  


Using this as my inspiration, I chose a pink color that was as close as I had to the photo.  I used 2 coats of  I Pink I Can then a layer of Seche Vite.  I used the single rose image on Mash-36 to stamp my nails.  Now, my hubby said that I missed the mark...this was disheartening and he said I needed more on the nail so I added a little of the flowers from SH208 to my middle nail.  Anything to appease my love!
I love pink!  While searching for the pink color, I realized that in my plethora of pink polishes, I need more pink cremes!!!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Its very pretty! Love the inspiration for it too, you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa! I think they are starting to grow a bit on my hubby...although, he did just ask what was next. LOL!

    ReplyDelete