-->

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tea Party #3

This will be my last post in this month's challenge.  I'm one mani short...My back went out again and I've been dealing with that pain and several doctor's appointments leaving me with no desire to do the last one.  Sorry ladies!
I love the dainty quality of this manicure!  This one is inspired by the tea set shown below.  Again, this item was found on Pinterest and didn't lead to a valid link so it is just an image.  My hubby picked this one out!


Here is what I used for this one:
  • Sinful Colors Snow Me White
  • Sinful Colors Tidal Wave
  • Mundo de Unas Bronze (stamping polish)
  • GA11 (stamp)
After applying my usual base coat, I used 2 coats of Snow Me White.  Once that was mostly dry, I added a layer of Seche Vite to harden it all the way so my tape wouldn't pull it up.  I used reinforcements cut in half to get my half moon design.  I used 2 coats of Tidal Wave on the tips and removed the tape right away for a clean line.  I did this one nail at a time!  
I put another layer of Seche Vite down before stamping so it wouldn't smudge.  It was a challenge centering that stamp, but it came out great!  Once the stamp was dry, I added the final layer of Seche Vite.  This was a time consuming mani, but worth it!
Be sure to look at the other lovely mani's done for this month's challenge!


post signature

2 comments :