For this look I dabbed all kinds of colors (listed below) onto a makeup sponge and applied to my nails.
What I Used:
* Sephora by OPI - Seeing Pink Elephants
* China Glaze - Friends Forever, Right?
* China Glaze - New Birth
* China Glaze - Spring In My Step
* Bonita - some purple color that has no name on the bottle
* Sephora by OPI - Natural Environ-mint
*Stamping polishes - MDU - Tutti, Neon Blue, Neon Green
*Stamps: BM-S205, Mash-38
I also added a few little pearls to each spider's back on the accent nail. Not that it is obvious, but the pearls are the color of the opposite spider. It was a super cute mani for Halloween.
Thanks for stopping by - even if we are well into November now.