-->

Monday, April 20, 2015

Orange Dream

It's Spring and time for brighter colors to shake off the winter drab.  As I write this post, it is storming outside - you know the really great kind of rain storm that puts you at ease.  This is the sound people like to sleep to and I love it!  OK, on to the nail stuff...


The more I stamp, the more I love it!  Here is what I used:


I used a white under polish, then 2 coats Charismatic.  Once this was semi-dry, I added a layer of Seche Vite to harden it for stamping.  I used some liquid latex around my nails to help with clean up as well.  Tangent: I am not sure how I feel about it.  It DOES help with cleanup but I can't seem to always get it all off my nails.  Mixed feelings so far, but I will keep trying it out.


I used one of the images from Pueen 55.  It is really hard to tell, but I used Peach to stamp all of my nails except my ring finger where I used Cream.  It is very subtle, but you can see more of the difference in person.  Gotta love cameras.  :)  It's a fun manicure though an perfect to get my mindset right for Spring.



post signature

1 comment :