-->

Friday, October 23, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange, Purple and Green

Orange, purple & green are totally classic Halloween colors - and I love them together.  For this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt, I have "stamped".   Here is a look at what I did:


Picking the colors for this was pretty easy.  I just wanted bright, distinct colors.


Do you know how many Halloween themed stamps there are?  It is really challenging to pick them out!  Since I just received the new Bundle Monster Seasonal plates, I chose to use some of the jack-o-lantern faces on plate BM-S204.


I also wanted to try to make decals.  I don't have an Uber Mat (yet) so I chose to try to use a silicone baking sheet.  It worked fairly well, but there is staining.  LOL!  So, all of the designs you see in the polish I hand created on the mat.  I was so in love with the ring finger, I just couldn't bring myself to stamp over it.


I had to have a kitty cat stamp!  I just got a new kitty so she needed to be represented somehow.  :)


Happy Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment