-->

Friday, October 9, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Teal

Hi Friends!  Participating in a group challenge is really a lot of fun and this one is set up phenomenally!  For the color prompts (which is what I am doing) we all have a different pattern to do so we aren't all the same.  How clever is Miss Debbie Crumpet?!  My pattern this week is SQUARES.


I will be honest here and let you know that I really struggle with the difference between "teal" and "turquoise". HA!  I just noticed the cat hair on my pinkie.  I just can't get away from it!  Here is what I used:


I put 2 coats of Garter Toss on top of my usual base coat.  This is a very pale shade, but I didn't want to use white this time.


I added 2 coats of Mint Dream to all of my nails.  Using an image from RA-103, I stamped with MDU Fiji and Black on all of my nails.  I had a hard time keeping the image straight on my nails!  I tend to use a squishy stamper head to compensate for the curve of my nail, but I found a very firm head worked better to maintain the image quality.


 I then added 2 more coats of Mint Dream to a couple of my nails.  For my accent nails, I added 2 coats of I Saw A Comet.  What a wonderful glitter topper!  A layer of Seche Vite to even it all out and give some shine wraps this up!


My nails are a bunch of nubbins these days - I have had a lot of mishaps causing breakage so it makes me trim them all down.  I like things nice and even.  LOL!  Thank you for stopping by!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment