-->

Monday, January 7, 2019

Little Christmas

I will be honest.  I had no idea what Little Christmas was until a friend of mine said something to me about it when I mentioned I didn't know what to title this blog post.  When I looked into it, it was a fit (color-wise)!

I didn't have much in mind for a theme for this week's look.  I took an idea from another friend about putting ideas into a wheel that you can spin (virtually, of course) to help you along.  So, I created a wheel of colors and one for nail art styles.  Upon spinning, I ended up with "green" and "striping tape".  Here is what I put together:


What I used:
*KB Shimmer Keep Palm and Carry On
*KB Shimmer Flake Expectations
*Striping tape


Can I ask how people keep striping tape on their nails?  I have managed to amass quite the horde of striping tape over the years but don't use it often.  I find it annoyingly complicated to apply nicely and it just doesn't stay on my nails!  I have 2 coats of top coat over this and it is still peeling.  It's pretty though and a sacrifice I am willing to make for the look. (wink, wink)

Just look at those flakies though!  I mean the color shift is gorgeous!


Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment