-->

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome to 2019

It's 2019 and I really want to get back to this blog.  New year, new goals.  My format will be super simple going forward.  If there is anything I don't explain enough, just reach out and I will answer what I can.

For my New Year's nails, I went with a pretty lilac base and some stars for celebration. For the glitter, I sponged it on with concentrations around the cuticle on one side only.  It didn't look how I wanted it to so I did a light coat over the whole nail before adhering the stars.


Here is what I used for this mani:

* Seche Color: Flirt
*Wet 'n Wild: Sparkle & Grey
*Star glitter and embellishments I have had forever

It takes a lot of top coat to get those stars to not snag on everything!  They are firmly in place and should present quite the challenge to remove when I am tired of them.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to post again soon!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment