-->

Monday, November 25, 2013

November Tri-Polish Challenge #3

It is another Pinterest inspired look for today's mani.  LOL!  You can see it here.  I had to break out the tape again for this one - and a dotting tool.

Here is a refresher to what I used:

I'm using these:
  • Blue: Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
  • Purple: China Glaze Fancy Pants
  • Grey: Orly Boho Bonnet
I started with my usual undie polish - Milani White.  I just use one coat to get a light base but I don't worry about great coverage.


I then put 2 coats of either the blue or purple shades on all of my nails.  I then put a layer of Seche Vite on there to help with the taping portion of this look.


Working on one nail at a time, I taped off a triangle shape at the base of the nail and added 2 coats of the grey shade (immediately removing the tape, while the polish is still wet).  Once that was dry, I added two dots of the opposite color and topped it all off with another coat of Seche Vite.

It is super cute and the color saturation of the blue and purple is amazing!  It really looks so luxe!  Today I was complimented on my work and was asked if it was a "gel" polish because it looks bullet proof!



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment