-->

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Catching Up: Bubbles Of Teal

I had just gone to Walgreens for the $.99 Sinful Colors sale and needed to paint my nails.  I didn't want to do anything too complicated and just chose two from the haul to use.  I don't typically do this as I am super anal retentive about getting my polishes swatched and logged in to my spreadsheet and the swatchcicles put into the pool of "untrieds" to be thoroughly vetted and selectively chosen... Yep, I am weird.  It is a process and I am pretty sure I am not the only one with this sickness.  LOL


  • Sinful Colors Nice Stems
  • Sinful Colors Beatnick
Who remembers this ouchie on my middle finger?  That hurt so bad!  This was just after it happened.  Fortunately, it didn't hang around too long.  Don't mind the tip wear...I took photos 2 days after I did this one.  
I used 2 coats of Nice Stems to start on all of my fingers except my ring finger where I painted one coat of that followed by 2 coats of Beatnick.  I then put a layer of Seche Vite on all of my nails before stamping.  I used Beatnick to stamp Pueen 55 from the Buffet collection.  Another layer of Seche Vite wrapped it all up!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment