-->

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Catching Up: Easter

Yes, this is how far behind I am on my blogging.  :(  It is summer and I still need to post about my Easter nails.  LOL!

  • Milani Almond Bliss
  • Pure Ice Nude Beach
This Milani polish is a dream!  It applied so nicely that I have considered using it as my go-to undie polish.  But, I would hate to waste the loveliness of it underneath something else.  Oh, the dilemma's of a nail polish lover.  
I started with 2 coats of the Almond Bliss and sealed it with a layer of Seche Vite.  Once that was completely dry I used some painters tape to stripe off some sections.  I then painted 2 coats of Nude Beach over the tape.  I worked one nail at a time so I could remove the tape while the polish was still wet to get better lines.  Another layer of Seche Vite to finish it off.  I added the chic to my pinkie.  These are so thick that it took at a lot of maneuvering to get it to curve to my nail so it would stay.  2 more layers of Seche Vite on that nail to keep it there!
These lasted a week so all of that Seche Vite paid off!
I loved this color combo!  


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment