-->

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Catching up with "Dancing Nails"

For the first time since mid-March, I am not at work!  It is a small miracle but I had to get at least one blog post done amongst my cleaning plans for the day.  I have quite a few manicures that I need to blog about so I will be throwing these out there sporadically.

The first one I have for you is from the end of March sometime.  I feel like I don't give my red polishes enough attention so I wanted to do something with them.  I love it when things come together with very little effort!  That is how I roll these days - just find something easy to do!
  • Orly Rockin' Rockette
  • Sinful Colors Dancing Nails
What are the chances that two polishes from my "red" swatch-stick bin would be a great pair and they both have dancing themed names?  Too funny - yes, I find humor in the little things!
Two coats of Dancing Nails on all nails except my ring finger where there is 2 coats of Rockin' Rockette.  Both polishes work great and I had no trouble with application.  I then put on a coat of Seche Vite to seal it up.
I used Rockin' Rockette to stamp a nice swirly pattern on all of the nails.  The stamp is Pueen 46.
 One final coat of Seche to seal it all up and this is one perfect "work" mani.  I am lucky enough that I can pretty much wear what ever I want polish-wise at work, but this one was quite lovely.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment