-->

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Geometric #3

Well, this one is interesting!  I combined 2 challenges for this one: #HePicksMyPolish and NCC.  The hubby was inspired by racing so he picked colors that were "fast".  Those are his words.
He picked the 2 main colors and didn't even realize that they were both textures.  It worked out really well!
After my usual base coat, I put down a thin layer of Milani White as an undie polish.  I added 2 coats of the texture polishes and let them dry before stamping.  I used RA-114 for the image.
Overall, this ended up looking like checkered flags.  It fit right in with the hubby's desired theme!  He was pretty excited that it all worked together so well.
I didn't put a top coat on this look and the image started wearing off of the fore-finger pretty quickly.  I wore this for about a week and while the image kind of wore off, the texture polish stayed in tact for the entire time.
Not too bad for a guy pick. LOL!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. It looks interesting with the texture finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed that he has such an eye for my nail art...He's a keeper. LOL

    ReplyDelete