-->

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Neutral Kitty Mani

It has been so long since I didn't use a prompt for my manicure decision and, I have to say, I was a bit lost.  I love stamping so I was going to just use a plate ending in whatever date it was, but then I remembered that I had a new Bundle Monster set that I hadn't even put away yet.


I knew, up front, that I wanted to do a neutral colored manicure and it was easy enough to find some pretty polish that I haven't tried yet.


Picking a plate to use was also easy - I have a lot of cats so it is always good to represent them.  :)


After my base coat, I used 3 thin layers of the Bone White.  I am really trying to branch out on my stamping colors and since I own all of the MDU colors, this one was a perfect match.


I used my Luxe stamper from UberChic Beauty for this one and I will say that I was utterly impressed with the transfer quality.  I will also say that this is the first time I have been able to successfully use it for stamping.  I didn't do anything differently either.  It just worked this time.  Whatever, I will go with it!


I hope you think this is as cute as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment