-->

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Holiday Party Look

Today, we had our annual holiday gathering at work.  It is only the 10th and we are forcing ourselves into the Christmas spirit.  We had a little lunch and the fun secret Santa gift exchange.  Can you guess what I got?  Yep!  Polish!!!

For my nail look, I sported some green and red!

  • Neutral: Sinful Colors Social Ladder
  • Green: Ulta Envy
  • Red: China Glaze Just Be-Claws
I wanted a half-moon look but needed to leave room for my gem.  I started with 2 coats of Social Ladder.  Using reinforcements, I taped off my half-moon region and alternated the red and green on all of my nails (2 coats each).  


I used the opposite colored gem on each nail and adhered it with a little clear polish.  I topped everything off with a coat of Seche Vite.


This look actually reminds me a little of some gross fruit cake with green and red maraschino cherries.  But, Envy and Just Be-Claws are perfect Christmas colors!

Happy Holidays!!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment