-->

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Water Marble

I am a bit late posting this, but I have been enjoying my time off from work.  I have come to the conclusion that there is a very fine line between being a perfectionist and being insane.  I keep trying this water marble thing because it just looks so cool.  Too bad it is so hard to accomplish!  I usually end up with a gobbly-gook mess.  I worked hard on this one and it is pretty acceptable.  I might just try it again.  LOL!

To start, I used these:

  • Pure Ice Lost In Vegas
  • Pure Ice Platinum
  • Pure Ice Not Now
  • China Glaze Fairy Dust
I wish I could tell you how many drops I used for my bullseye or the pattern I drew in there, but in all honesty, I was just trying to get it to work!  The polish dries fast, it is hard to draw a pattern and my aim is just awful!  Excuse my dry cuticles...I forgot to moisturize before taking photos.  We just moved my light box and I was eager to try it out.
Maybe I should just stop trying to get it to be perfect and enjoy what ever comes out of it.  LOL!  I am not giving up just yet.
I used one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust for some sparkle.  I hope you will give it a try...it really can be beautiful.  :)

On another note, I am working on a new blog look for 2014...so it may be a while before I post again.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment