-->

Thursday, December 5, 2013

It IS still Fall!

OK, it IS still technically Fall.  I didn't manage to do a single Fall inspired manicure before the snow flew here so this is my homage!  I will walk you through my thought process on this one...I went to my untried brown swatches and dug through them until I found this combo:


Which Translates to:
  • Sinful Colors Leather Loose
  • China Glaze Delight
  • Milani Sassy Brassy
  • Milani Tricky Treat
  • Zoya Parveen
I went for the Ombre look:


I started out with just this but knew that a stamp would really make this shine!  I dug through my untried gold stash and found China Glaze Passion that would be perfect!  



I used Bundle Monster Holiday (BM-H11) collection for these wonderful leaves!  I singled out one leaf for the pinkie and a few leaves for the ring and index fingers.  I used Sinful Colors Leather Loose to stamp my ring finger.  This polish dries extremely fast and it was hard to move quick enough to get the pattern.  This took several tries but it was worth it in the end.  I used the full image on my middle finger and thumb.

I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite and I love the result!



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment