-->

Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Golden Oldie Thursday #1

I am late on this post and for that I apologize.  Work has been a bit crazy and there just hasn't been time.  I'm sure you will all forgive me.  LOL!

I did a double whammy with this manicure: GOT - Green & Summer from the Nail Challenge Collaborative.
  • China Glaze In The Lime Light
  • Color Club Unknown
  • Kleancolor Starry Meteor
I started with my usual white undie polish and started doing a sponge gradient with these colors.  It was a failure so I just started layering the polishes to get a gradient effect.  It is a bit harsher than I had intended but it was so late and I just didn't want to start over!  
I added this little dragonfly decal I got from Winstonia to an accent nail.  It's so cute!  For the other nails, I put one coat of the Starry Meteor over top, followed by a layer of Seche Vite.
It's simple and BRIGHT!  


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment