-->

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Tri-Polish Tuesday #1

Brown, Pink & Grey.  Brown, Pink and Grey?  Brown. Pink. Grey.

This took a lot of time for me to wrap my head around this color combo.  I struggled with it for sure!  I chose my design and painted my nails last night and I am running very late on putting this post together.  I'm going with a diagonal french tip kinda look.  I have been admiring all of the submissions today - these girls are TALENTED!!!

Here's mine...
  • Essie Your Hut or Mine
  • Zoya Zeenat
  • Ulta Chocolate Kiss
There is a lot of polish on these nails!  I started with a base coat then put one coat of my usual undie down.  I used 2 coats of the Zoya grey color (probably could have done 3 as this a very light color).  I then put a layer of Seche Vite down to seal it in and get ready for taping.  I taped off about 1/2 the nail and added the Essie pink color (1 thick coat), quickly removed the tape and added another layer of Seche.  The next round of tape was added so that I could do one final coat of the Ulta brown color and another round of Seche.  
My pinkie is my favorite. 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment