-->

Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Golden Oldie Thursday #2

Valentine's Day is kind of "blah" for me this year.  My husband and I have really been through the ringer over the last year and we have spent a lot of time just cherishing each other lately.  So, I just don't see the need to specifically celebrate this one day.  With that said, I still love the pretty colors used for Valentine's Day mani's.  There are some stunning submissions to today's challenge!  Be sure to take a look at the bottom of this post.

  • China Glaze Elfin' Around
  • Zoya Sooki
  • Milani White On The Spot
I stuck with a simple gradient this time and used some red polishes.  The Elfin' Around leans kind of orange with the glitter effect in it but I still love it!


This is roughly 3 passes with the polishes for the gradient effect with a layer of Seche on top.


I used some heart sequins I purchased from the Born Pretty Store a LONG time ago now.  There are 3 different colors (pink, white, purple) on the middle nail but because there is a bit of iridescence on top of them, it is hard to see clearly.



Be sure to take a look at the other lovely work done by these talented women below!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment