-->

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Tri-Polish Tuesday #3

I am sticking with the same polishes I picked for this month - yay!
This time I only used the pink and brown polishes.
  • Essie Your Hut Or Mine
  • Ulta Chocolate Kiss
I wanted some fun stripes so I went with a striping tape mani.
I started with one coat of my usual white undie polish and then added 2 coats of the pink.  I put a layer of Seche Vite down to get it to dry quicker and randomly added the striping tape on the nail.  My wonderful husband cut all of the strips of tape for me while I painted the base layers!  I love the support he gives me! I did each nail individually to help with the clean lines.  I added 1 thick coat of the brown on top of the tape and quickly pulled each strip off.  The lines came out really crisp because it was still wet polish.  I waited as long as I could to put the final layer of Seche Vite on as I didn't want it to smear.  
I love this one so much, I might just keep it on all week!  I am super swamped with work so I am not sure how I am going to do another mani this week.  


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment