-->

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Catching Up: Hawaiian Strawberry Shake


I'm pretty sure I did this mani for some "pink" challenge but I can't remember.  I really need to write these up as I do them because I just don't retain the reasoning behind them.  LOL!

  • Milani Strawberry Shake
  • Ulta Fuchsiamania
  • Milani White on the Spot (stamping)
  • MoYou London Pro Collection - 03
I started with a base coat and then 1 coat of Strawberry Shake.  I then did a sponge gradient on 3 fingers with both pink polishes.  The other 2 nails are 2 coats of the base color.  I always put a layer of Seche Vite on my nails before I stamp to help dry the base colors so they don't smudge with the stamper pressure.
I used the Fuchsiamania on the non-gradient nails.  It stamped beautifully!  It doesn't hurt that MoYou London plates are simply fabulous!  They are so nicely etched that they work great with just about any polish!  The gradient nails are stamped with White on the Spot.
This pattern looks like Hawaiian hibiscus to me so it was a wonderful reminder to me of my visit to Hawaii a few years ago.  Stamping has to be my favorite type of nail art!  One last coat of Seche Vite and it was all done.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment