-->

Friday, July 11, 2014

Catching Up: Heavenly Husband's Choice

It's time for another mani that I didn't blog about in a timely manner.  This one was a Husband's Choice mani for me.  Sometimes, when I don't want to decide, I have the hubby do it.  This one was super simple and really pretty!
  • Color Club Blue Heaven
  • American Apparel Hassid (stamp color)
  • Pueen 61
This is the color my husband chose for the base color.  I wanted to do a simple contrast on top of it, so it had to be a stamp!  I used 2 coats of this polish on all of the nails followed by randomly placing the stamp on each nail.  I didn't want them to be completely uniform and it was easy to do this with these buffet stamps!
The only bummer is that I didn't get an outdoor photo and boy did these sparkle.  I think I caught myself staring at them on multiple occasions when the sun hit them!  LOL
Once the stamp was completely dry, I finished with a coat of Seche Vite.



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment