-->

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Re-create #3: Birthday Manicure

Well, it isn't my birthday so I kept this re-creation simple (in design).  Anyone who can do water marbling easily is my hero.  I struggle and struggle and struggle with it.  It is so pretty that I just don't want to give up on it, but I will admit that I am far from perfection!
  • Pure Ice No Means No
  • Color Club Blue-Ming
  • Sinful Colors Bikini
I don't know what is up with that photo, but you get the idea...  For this re-creation, I stuck with strictly water marbling, nothing fancy.  This is hard enough and there just wasn't time to do more.  See the original post here.
I started with one coat of Bikini as a base color before I did the marbling technique.  I love the 4 dashed lines on my ring finger.  I have no idea where they came from, but they were cool.  LOL!
After I cleaned up my mess, I added a layer of Seche Vite on top to seal it in and make it shiny.
Take a look at them side-by-side.  I tried to keep the color scheme but use different polishes (because I have so many that haven't been tried yet...).


post signature

2 comments :

  1. Thanks Lisa! These are so hard to do! I really want to be good at it but I wonder if I really have the patience to perfect this technique. LOL

    ReplyDelete