It wasn't planned to do a skittle but, while working, things sometimes just take a life of their own. Here is my left hand:
- White = Pure Ice Superstar! I used 2 coats of this for the sponged nails.
- Purple = Sally Hansen Good to Grape
- Pink = Wet 'n Wild Tickled Pink
- Silver = Revlon Silver Dollar
- Seche Vite as the top coat
Here is my left thumb:
- This is a gradient with the purple & pink (duh) and the stamp is BM317. I am pretty proud of how I got the opposite colors lined up on this one!
- Same Gradient, different direction. Also stamped with BM317 using Revlon Silver Dollar.
- Stamped with Mash-48
- Same gradient different direction. LOL
- Stamped with BM02
- A little blurry, but it is stamped with CH15 using both the pink & purple.
- Stamped with BM317 using Pure Ice Superstar!
- Different gradient! Used the pink & white and stamped with the purple using RA-110.
- Stamped with BM317
- Stamped with CH9 using the silver. The purple heart addition is thanks to my Niece, Ashley. She is 5 and this made her so happy to see her idea come to life.
Thanks for visiting!
Please take a look at the other Valentine's Day manicures: