-->

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Tri-Polish Challenge #1

It's May!  I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my husband.  That was pretty uneventful, but I am pleased to say that we are still happily married.  LOL!

Let's get to it, shall we?  This month the colors are grey, blue & red.  I chose Sinful Colors Slate, China Glaze Sunday Funday, and Milani Toe-Mato Red.

I found my colors pretty easily this time but when it came time for application, it was a real challenge!  I was determined not to give up on my color selection so I forged onward.  For this one, there were many, many failed attempts.  I was close to tears of frustration as I just don't have the time to spend being this creative!  So, I ended up with this:
I had to leave it at this because I was just done with it for the day!  I wore this all day today and really was going to submit like this but I just wouldn't feel worthy among all of these talented women!  I just had to keep it simple with a stamp and one that has been used so many times on some beautiful manicures.
This is a BM-317 medley stamped with Milani White on the Spot.  I kept my eye on the girls for inspiration and I am amazed at how many stunning designs there are!  It is going to be hard to keep up with them this month!

Thanks for visiting!

post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment