-->

Sunday, May 5, 2013

NOTD: Revlon's Iced Mauve

I decided to follow in ChaChaCakes footsteps and do a "Lucky Lacquer Lottery" today.  I have so many untried pinks that I went to that pile of nail sticks.  I pulled Revlon Iced Mauve to use.  I am loving these Revlon's lately.  I got them on clearance for 75% off a long time ago and haven't really used them much.
I wanted to keep it simple today so all of the nails are 2 coats of the Revlon Iced Mauve.  This polish is pretty opaque with only one coat but for a smooth finish, I went with 2 thin coats.  My ring finger is a shooting star theme with a star and some similarly colored glequins from BPS.
I put one coat of Seche Vite on top of everything for a nice glossy finish.  If you have this polish, dig it out - it is really pretty with the slightest shimmer in it.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment