-->

Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Stamping 1: The Perfect Nude?

I think I have found my perfect nude shade!  I was quite surprised, but the color is just wonderful with my skin tone!  Yeah, it is the little things that excite me.

For this manicure, I went to my brown/neutral untrieds as that was the color scheme I was wanting.  I just closed my eyes and picked a color.  I ended up with Revlon Gray Suede.  With a name like that, I didn't expect a nude color!
I used 2 coats for this but it is pretty opaque with one coat.  For my accent nail, I used my most favorite black these days - American Apparel Hassid.  This is the best black I have in my collection for stamping.  I used BM-312 for this look.  The Revlon Gray Suede stamps wonderfully as well.  I added my top coat of Seche Vite a tad bit early as my black did streak a little.  But, it looks great from a distance.
I love just randomly picking a polish to work with.  This month's challenge in NCC is going to help me get through some more of my untried polishes!

post signature

Take a look at the other May Stamping manicures:

No comments :

Post a Comment