-->

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Golden Oldie Thursday #4

It's the last Thursday in January and our theme today is dots!  I love dots!  I had a few suggestions from friends but when I was looking at things on Pinterest for inspiration, I kept going back to one by A Girl And Her Polish.  You can see it here.  She is amazing!
  • China Glaze Sea Spray
  • Milani White On The Spot
  • Ulta Cream Of The Crop
I started with my trusty base coat and one coat of my undie: Milani White.  I used 2 coats of the White On The Spot and 3 coats of Cream Of The Crop.  I put one coat of Seche Vite on top to seal in those colors and to prepare for dotting.
I really randomly added dots...  I sealed it in with another coat of Seche Vite and called it a day.  Thanks to Katee for such inspiration!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment