-->

Monday, March 3, 2014

Pink Summer

So....I am far behind!  I did this mani a couple of weeks ago but have been so tired from work that I haven't been inclined to blog.  :(  It makes me sad but so many people go through this.  This one was a happy one though!  I loved every minute of wearing it.

  • China Glaze Purple Panic
  • Ulta Encore Pink
  • Wet n Wild Sugar Coat
I started with 2 coats of Sugar Coat, which is a great nude base and built my gradient from there.
I layered all three polishes onto a make-up sponge and did about 3 layers of color until the color saturation was where I wanted it to be.  I then added a layer of Seche Vite to seal it in. 
I used MoYou Pro 01 to stamp the dots on my pinkie.  I struggle with dots and stamping.  I hate it when they "hollow" out in the center.  I am sure it is my stamping technique and I have yet to master it.  So, I used a dotting tool to make them sharper.  The stamp on my ring finger is Pueen 39.  I used Milani White on the Spot for both nails.
What do you think of the black background?  I think it shows off my skin-tone a little better than the white but I am still deciding.  

Because I am posting this so late, I won't link to the challenges I was trying to participate in for this one.  :(

Side note: I will be doing manicures this month but not as actively as things are getting a bit crazy at work and I need to take some of the pressure off of myself in my private life since there is so much stress over there.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment