-->

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday Manicure

Well, it is my birthday so I am doing something fun.  It is a pretty low key day for me, so this is me finding a simple pleasure for myself.  :)  I decided to try my hand at water marbling - they say practice makes perfect.  I have a lot of practice ahead of me in order to get perfect at it.  For the accent nails, I did a cupcake stamp.  It's cute!

Here is what I used:
  • Water marble colors:
    • Wet n Wild Megalast - On a trip
    • Wet n Wild Megalast - Tropicalia
    • Wet n Wild Megalast - I Need a Refresh-Mint
  • Accent Nails:
    • Base Color = Wet n Wild Megalast - On a trip
    • Stamp Colors - Wet n Wild Megalast - I Need a Refresh-Mint, Wet n Wild Megalast - Candy-licious with Kleancolor Starry Night as the glitter topping
    • BM-307 stamp
  • Top coat = Seche Vite



Happy Birthday to me!  Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

1 comment :