-->

Sunday, January 6, 2013

China Glaze Haul (ebay)

So, this post comes with a story.  You may have noticed that I use the term "logics" in my posts.  There is a story behind this - kind of like a little family joke.  One day, we were driving in the car (my husband, his daughter and myself) and she had made a comment about something not making sense and used the term "logics" rather than "logic".  We about died laughing but it stuck and we use that term instead now.  What can you do - she was 13.  She is almost 17 now - I can't even believe how time flies! 

Ok, wait.  I totally got distracted there.  Anyway, my "logics" behind this haul are really ridiculous but a fellow nail polish junkie will totally understand.  So, on to that story now.  In preparation for my January polish "no buy" I had to stock up in December.  I had a 15% coupon from Sally's Beauty supply so I decided to check them out.  While there, they had their China Glaze polishes on sale for $3.99!  Total deal so I decided to take advantage and get It's a Trap-eze! from the Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away collection.  Every post from my fellow bloggers is just so beautiful that I knew that was a must have!  So, I went to Let Them Have Polish's site to see her swatches (here) to help me decide which ones I had to have and which ones I could do without.  It was hard choosing since having the entire collection would make me happy.  But, sacrifices must be made.  LOL.  So I placed my order with Sally's and it should be here soon...but this isn't from there.  I was very pleased with my purchase until I received and email from Sally's saying that my order had shipped and, oh, by the way, they are out of stock of the one polish I had to  have.  I was furious to say the least!  So, on December 29th, I had to find it!  I was on a mission and I didn't want to have to pay full price.  I found it on ebay for $3.49 + 1.49 shipping.  I could live with that.  But then I saw that it was from a store and they had a LOT of China Glaze that I have been wanting.  I splurged.  BUT, I order 2 of the It's a Trap-eze! just to make sure I had it and a back-up!  Whatever, this is totally long.  This is how I tell stories.  LOL!

On to the photos!

First up is: Nova, Liquid Leather, Luxe & Lush



Next is: Marry a Millionaire, Ray-Diant, Prism, Lorelei's Tiara



Some purple's for my collection: Grape Juice, C-C-Courage, Gothic Lolita, CG in the City



Finally, the Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away items I got: Escaping Reality, It's a Trap-eze!, Surreal Appeal



I love it!  Can't wait to swatch these!

Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

No comments :

Post a Comment