I like to ask some of my non-nail-art friends for their ideas when I tell them the theme. One of my friends suggested that it would be neat to have the icicles hanging from a branch. I have a stamp for that so I added it to my accent nails (thumb & ring finger). I somehow managed to stamp my ring finger perfectly along the half-moon. That was a nice surprise! I love how this came out!
Here is what I used:
- 3 coats of Sally Hansen's Air as a base
- 1 coat of Zoya's Harley for the half-moon
- Barielle's Silhouette for the branch stamp (Mash 37)
- China Glaze's Lorelei's Tiara for the icicles
- Seche Vite as the top coat
I hope you like it as much as I do. I love how "wintry" it came out.
Thanks for visiting!
Take some time to look at the other "icicle" mani's!