-->

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve Nail Mail

I love getting mail!  I love getting nail mail even more!  I have a lot of orders out there right now because my financial diet is going to be a year long trial.  This is going to be hard.  So, I had to prepare myself for this endeavor by buying all that I knew I needed (wanted) within reason in December.  I found these little beauties on nomorerack.com.  I have had some not-so-good experiences with this website, but my sister buys tons from there so I decided to try it again.  I was surprised to get these in the mail when I did since my account profile says that it is still "processing".  Anyway, you can see what I got in the pics below (very pic heavy).  I got 6 nail art decal wheels and 18 pots of hex glitter!  Oh. My. Gosh.  I love the glitter, but I was disappointed in the size of the pots.


 








 

The glitter is simply AMAZING!  I can't wait to attempt this new feat!  I haven't ever worked with it but I have seen some great tutorials on how to do it.  This should be enough to get me started...LOL.

Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

No comments :

Post a Comment