-->

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snowmen

Oh, snowmen...how you tease me with your "here today, gone tomorrow" attitude.  This week in the Let it Snow! challenge, it is snowmen.  Sounds relatively simple.  Not for me!  I really struggled with coming up with something new and simple.  I most definitely didn't end up with simple.

So, let me just set the scene for this manicure. I'm looking out my window into the yard at the snowman standing there longing to come inside where it is warm.


There is snow falling outside and the windows are frosty...


"Oh, the weather outside is frightful..."


Here's the rundown:
  • base color is Orly Dayglow (2 coats)
  • sponged the following colors on top:
    • Sally Hansen Air
    • Sinful Colors Cinderella
    • Zoya Tallulah
    • Wet N Wild Saved by the Blue
    • Color Club Lumin-ICEcent
  • tips are sponged with Orly Dayglow
  • Snowman stamp is on BM318 in Pure Ice Superstar!
  • the other fingers are stamped with CH5 in Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
  • "glequins" added for the snow effect in holographic and silver
  • oh, and there must be 4 layers of Seche Vite

I do like how this turned out.  And with this many layers of polish on, I am going to wear the heck out of it!

Here is a close up of the snowman:


Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

Check out the other snowmen entries!

No comments :

Post a Comment