-->

Monday, April 29, 2013

Pastels 4 - Sea Green

For my final pastel post for NCC, I went really pale.  The main color I chose to use is Sally Hansen Sea.  Now, I really don't know why it is called this as I haven't ever seen a sea that is this color.  It really should be  "sea foam".  But, I don't name polishes for a living.  LOL!  Anyway, I used quite a few of my untrieds with this one.

I started with 1 thin coat of Milani White on all of my nails.  The Sally Hansen Sea is very sheer so I needed 3 coats on all of my nails except for my pinkie where I only used one coat since I was putting glitter on top.  The glitter is Wet n Wild Born Into Privilege.  I used one coat for that.  I put a layer of Seche Vite on all of the nails at this point to encourage the curing of the thick layers.  I used Milani White on the Spot for stamping this time.  My middle finger is SH203 and my ring finger is BM-220.  I also have some little pearly things from The Born Pretty Store that I hadn't used before.  Since this was such a delicate manicure, I thought they would fit right in.  I put another coat of Seche Vite on top of everything.  I didn't go over the pearls with the Seche because I doubt I will wear this one very long.  I have managed 24 hours including a shower, dishes, and about 25 hand washes without them coming off.


Only one photo today.  I couldn't get good shots of this one to save my life.

post signature

Enjoy the other pretty polishes!

No comments :

Post a Comment