-->

Monday, March 17, 2014

Purple Zebras

Nope, this isn't a St. Patty's Day mani!  I did this one last week, but I am still wearing it as of today.  I did this one for last week's GOT mani which had a purple theme.
  • China Glaze Devotion
  • Sinful Colors Gone Platinum
I started with a base coat then added 2 coats of each polish to the respective nails.  Both of these polishes apply extremely well.  Do you ever use two main polishes and their brushes are completely different?  It's weird.  I digress...  After a layer of Seche Vite, I stamped each nail with the same image using the opposite color.  I used BM-223 for this one.
Another layer of Seche Vite completed this mani. 
This is so simple and it is AWESOME!  I did a little binging this weekend on nail polish - it isn't good to do "no buys"!  Then you binge and it is a bit crazy!  Anyway, while in 3 different Sally's, I had commentary on this mani!  They couldn't believe this was a stamp - I love those little moments!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment