-->

Saturday, November 24, 2012

11/23/12 Nail Mail

Today's nail mail is all about some Zoya!  The first one is a beautiful set from the Bibhu Mohapatra collection.  It came in a luxurious black velvet box too!  I love the simple things.  Anyway, it contained Rekha, Zeenat & Parveen.




Next up is a little bit of purple heaven!  There were 12 bottles in this package...one is a dupe and two are dupes of something I already have.  Who cares!  I still love them. From left to right: Adina, Lotus, Tru, Nimue & Neeka.  Dupes = swap opportunities!



Also in this package are some lovely neutrals.  And, as a bonus, a Matte Velvet!  From left to right: Lolly, Gaia, Skye, Pasha, Harley & Brizia.




I just love them...now I need to swatch them so I am officially caught up!

Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

No comments :

Post a Comment