-->

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Husband's choice

So, after the big "nail break" incident yesterday, I had to do my nails again last night.  Another way to justify my collection is to involve my spouse whenever possible.  I asked him what he wanted to see and he just kept saying "fall colors".  I told him that I already had brown and orange on my nails but he wouldn't hear it.  I really wanted to try a Jelly Sandwich mani, since I haven't done one before.  He was adamant...and I let him have his choice.  But, he had a caviat in that he had to pick out everything for the mani.  So, he picked the colors and the stamps for it.

Here is what he picked out:
  • Brown = Forbidden Fudge (Sally Hansen)
  • Gold = Swing Baby (China Glaze)
  • Stamps:
    • Reeds - RA118
    • Tips - BM324
I'm still working out taking better pictures.  Here is what I ended up with. 


The tips didn't come out very well, but the reeds look fabulous!  I love those.  I may add a glitter top coat tonight, but I am pretty exhausted from the news that my husband delivered to me on my way home from work.  The job we were counting on him starting on the 26th has just fallen through.  Big Bummer!  On to plan B - what ever that may be.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment :

  1. Yay!!! I love having my husband pick out what I should wear on my nails! Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete