-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11/26/12 Nail Mail

Monday's nail mail is all about OPI!  Yay! 

Here is the first package:

Vanilla-zuela, Miso Happy with this Color, Suzi Sells Sushi by the Seashore


 The 2nd package today (super big treat for me!):


How do you like that tissue paper in the background?  Nice huh?  Let me break this down better for you.

 
I'm a Princess, You're Not!, Strawberry Margarita, Nutcracker Sweet, Azure for Sure
 
 
 
Princesses Rule!, Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, Significant Other Color, Go on Green!
 
 
 
As always, these are so gorgeous and I am thrilled with my ebay buy!  I only have one complaint: Princesses Rule! has a detached brush...the bristles are floating around in there.  Bummer - I guess I will just have to use a different brush for this one. 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Brandy
 

No comments :

Post a Comment