-->

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ode to MixedMama's Classy Nude & Black

I have said before that I don't have a lot of creativity.  I take large inspiration from other nail artists to come up with my looks.  With that being said, MixedMama is one of my favorite blog writers.  I love her nail art and I definitely try to emulate what she does.  This is my version of her "classy nude and black" post.  You can see/read it here

I used OPI's play the peonies as my base polish and stamped using Pure Ice's black out on BM11.  Follwed by a coat of Seche Vite. I hope I do her a little bit of justice with this copy cat design.  :)



Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

1 comment :

  1. OMG I love it!!! You did such an amazing job!!! Keep up the WONDERFUL work and I feel so honored that I inspire you <3

    ReplyDelete