-->

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catching Up

Oh boy!  I didn't realize how busy I had been until I went to catch up on my swatching.  A lot of people swatch by actually painting their nails - I don't have time for that at the moment, so it is all about nail wheels for me.  I put everything I needed to do into a black plastic tote and as soon as I picked it up, the handle broke! 

Here is what I had to do:



 
 Once I had it all organized, this is what it looked like:
 
 
Then, the trick was to get it all done before my hubby got home.  He likes my addiction to polish hidden.  When it is all out like this, he freaks out a bit.  :)
 
On that note, I will head on to the next blog post which will be about how I store my polish problem...
 
Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

No comments :

Post a Comment