-->

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pretty & Polished Nail Mail

I bought my first independent polish!  I am very pleased with what I got since I did a "grab bag" buy.  So, it was seller's choice as to what I got.  They came very well wrapped and timely.  I am excited to try them out but as they are more spring colors, they may wait a little bit. 

My first impression of these is just pure awesomeness!  The shimmer colors appear to be nicely opaque and the glitters - oh my word - they are just beautiful!  The glitter is very well suspended and the application looks to be easy.  I will know more after I swatch them though.  So far, so good!  Here is a photo of what I received.



I am excited to try these out!  Check out Pretty & Polished here.

Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

1 comment :

  1. Nice! Love those glitters! I think I NEED them now!

    ReplyDelete