-->

Sunday, December 16, 2012

O' Christmas Tree

I'm back from my vacation to Florida to see the munchkins that are my niece and nephew.  It was exhausting but what can you do when you love them?  There is nothing like the joy on a kid's face when they are at Disney! 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...  Christmas has been cancelled at my house for a few years now.  I'm just not into it.  I love this time of year, but I am "over it" right now.  So, because I love the holiday spirit - even though I am not feeling too much of it, I wanted to do some holiday manicures.  My sister sent me a picture of her tree and it inspired my first one of the season.  This is as much Christmas Tree as I am going for this year. 

What I used:
  • Red base color/balls on tree = Saucy by Revlon
  • White stamp = Superstar! by Pure Ice
  • White base color = Gaia by Zoya
  • Green Tree color = Emerald Crush by Pure Ice
  • Stamp = CH11
  • Star bling from Cheeky
 
 

 
I struggled with this one for really stupid reasons.  I couldn't get the stripes to stick to my nails easily.  I am guessing I was too slow in my application.  This hand came out much better than my left but they still are cute.  I love this red color!  Not too shabby since it was in one of my recent hauls from CVS for $1.24!  The green is one of my new Pure Ice's that I procured while in Florida.  I will post those hauls later.  The pictures don't do Gaia any justice - it is simply gorgeous as an ivory with gold shimmer in it. 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Brandy

No comments :

Post a Comment