This is my first post in the Let it Snow Challenge too. I am new to the challenge world but it is a weekly one rather than a daily one. I think I can keep up with it...YAY!
So, let me explain my "logics" on this one. I did a count down with champagne and the New Years Eve Ball.
|Close up of the "ball drop"|
Here is what I used:
- Base Coat = Insta-Grip by Sally Hansen
- Polish = Katherine by Zoya
- Glitter polish = Santa's Magic by Finger Paints (also the "ball")
- The tower the ball is on is on BM15 and is stamped using Golden-I by Sally Hansen
- The numbers are on BM311 and I used Golden-I by Sally Hansen, Antique Bronze by Sally Hansen, Silver Dollar by Revlon
- The champagne bottles and glasses are on CH9 and I used the same polishes to stamp that.
- Top Coat = Seche Vite
Thanks for visiting,