-->

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's 2013

New Years Eve is one of my hubby's favorite days of the whole year.  I am not exactly sure why, but I certainly remember the first one we shared together.  It was the eve of 2000...man that was a long time ago!  This is going to be our first one as a married couple.  We are pretty boring people - we will stay in and drink a bottle of champagne and watch dumb movies.  But that is what we do and we are happy doing it.  So the festivities will be reflected in my nails this year as well!

This is my first post in the Let it Snow Challenge too.  I am new to the challenge world but it is a weekly one rather than a daily one.  I think I can keep up with it...YAY!

So, let me explain my "logics" on this one.  I did a count down with champagne and the New Years Eve Ball.  





Close up of the "ball drop"


Here is what I used:
  • Base Coat = Insta-Grip by Sally Hansen
  • Polish = Katherine by Zoya
  • Glitter polish = Santa's Magic by Finger Paints (also the "ball")
  • The tower the ball is on is on BM15 and is stamped using Golden-I by Sally Hansen
  • The numbers are on BM311 and I used Golden-I by Sally Hansen, Antique Bronze by Sally Hansen, Silver Dollar by Revlon
  • The champagne bottles and glasses are on CH9 and I used the same polishes to stamp that.
  • Top Coat = Seche Vite
I really like how they came out!  I hope you do too.  :)

Thanks for visiting,
Brandy


No comments :

Post a Comment