-->

Friday, October 18, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness 2013 - #2

It's Friday and I have another ode to Breast Cancer Awareness for you.  This cause is just so important.  I know several people who have been afflicted with Breast Cancer and most of them are survival stories.  Early detection is the key!

As I am working on using all of the polishes in my collection, I hit up the "pinks" for something appropriate for my mood.  I have been wanting to try the Milani Texture line for quite some time.  I got the first round of polishes for a steal well after they were introduced.  I really hope I can get the next set for such a good price because I am in love with these polishes!  I kept it really simple this time around and only used 1 main color!


  I used Milani Spoiled In Fuchsia as my main polish.  I love the application of this type of polish and the coverage!  I did 2 coats and no top coat.  The feeling of the texture is really cool and kind of hard to get used to!  I am so used to a nice smooth nail and these are scratchy.  I love the look though!
I used BM-H18 to stamp the middle finger with some flying hearts.  The photo doesn't do the stamp quality justice.  I used Milani Black Swift to stamp the image.  It is very clear and quite cute.  This color is simply amazing!
I can't wait to get some more of these!  I have seen swatches of the fall collection and it is stunning!

post signature

Take a look at the other lovely manicures saluting this cause:

No comments :

Post a Comment