-->

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Nails - Orange Dotticure

I saw this on Pinterest and figured it was something I could recreate fairly easily.  I am in love with how it came out.  Sometimes I really do surprise myself!  This didn't even take me too long to do.  I am always in a rush on Sunday nights trying to get prepared for Monday mornings and it always goes by super fast.  I managed to squeeze this in though.

Here is what I used:

  • Pure Ice Superstar! (undie & dots)
  • Pure Ice Black Out (accent nail & dots)
  • Orly Right Amount of Evil (accent glitter nails)
  • Sinful Colors Unicorn (yellow dots)
  • OPI Osaka-To-Me Orange (orange base)
This mani is so fun and is just right for October!  The dots on one side of the nail turned out so cute (in my opinion)!
As I used a white undie, I needed 3 coats of OPI to be completely opaque.  I am still trying to figure out my photography skills!  I have a light box but can't seem to get my big 'ol camera on a tripod in there.  I love my camera but it is a beast!  I am not fond of my iPhone for pictures either.  Oh well, you get the gist of what is happening here and it does capture true color pretty well.


Happy Halloween!!!  I just love how festive this is!

post signature

Take a look at the other Halloween mani's in the Nail Challenge Collaborative:

No comments :

Post a Comment