-->

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Tri-Polish Challenge #2

This is my final entry in the October Tri-Polish Challenge as I just didn't have time to complete this one.  That along with the fact that I like this mani so much that I am not taking it off before November.


  • China Glaze Glitter Goblin
  • Sinful Colors Black On Black
  • OPI Call My Cell-ery
  • OPI Goin' Ape-ricot!

I started with a 1 coat of Sinful Colors Black On Black on all of my nails except the ring finger.  On that one, I actually left what was there alone (glitter is HARD to remove!) - 3 coats of China Glaze Glitter Goblin.  I even have a coat of Elmer's Glue under there and that stuff is not budging.  Not even a little chip and I have worn it for almost a week now.
I put one coat of Seche Vite on top of the black.  Once that was dry, I started with the taping.  I used 3 strips of striping tape on each nail.  That is tedious work!  I have such difficulty getting the tape exactly where I want it every time.  It is worth it in the end though!
I used 3 coats of each OPI polish over the tape.  I then slowly removed each piece of tape to reveal the black undercoat.  I sealed it all up with another coat of Seche Vite.  I love how it turned out.  It is really amazing what a different base color can do to these types of polishes!
This is perfect for Halloween!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment