-->

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Candy Apples

It is time for some Halloween themed nail art and to participate in some challenges.  I love fall!  I'm starting off with a loose interpretation of candied apples.  It was my inspiration and the red I used really does fit the category!

I want to dedicate this mani to the best friend I have met since moving to Buffalo (besides my husband) - Jennifer.  Tomorrow is her birthday and she never does anything special for herself.  Here is my little gift to her on her day.  :)  Her 10 year wedding anniversary is a little over a week away and she served candied apples as a party favor!  It's too bad I didn't know her then to share her special day with her.  Maybe this will bring back even more special memories for her.

Here is what I used for this look: Kleancolor Angel Red and China Glaze Angel Wings.
I used 2 coats of the Kleancolor Angel Red as my base.  I then sponged the China Glaze Angel Wings at either end of the nail.
I didn't like how my pinkie turned out so I went ahead and used the glitter on the entire nail.
I then used 2 coats of Seche Vite to give it a nice smooth finish.
For my first official "fall" manicure, I love the warmth!

post signature

I am submitting this into 2 themed collaborations.  Take a look at the hard work everyone has done!

This is for Crumpet's Halloween Challenge: Trick or Treats


This is for The Nail Challenge Collaborative Halloween Challenge

No comments :

Post a Comment